Friday, November 11, 2011

Drinking in the Word

   I'm watching and listening to the power point teachings by Chuck Missler on the Book of Luke. I finished hour two of 24 hours, very informative. I joined Dr. Missler's Online school, The Koinonia Institute and should be working on my orientation so I can actually start taking the classes.
   I bought a little electronic device, the NowBible. In addition to the Bible it has many study enhancements as well as being an MP3 player. It is compatible with an eight GB mini SD Card so I have lots and lots of teachings on it. I can listen to the teachings or read along with the audio Bible. It is well worth the price.
   There is so much to learn and the more I read the Bible the more I know how very little I know. I told friends at Bible study that it's like a huge, deep water source that I want to dive into and explore ever nock and crannie of. I was brought up in the church and loves the Old Testament Bible stories as a child. I mostly attended mainstream Protestant churches but now for several years have been attending Bible based churches. Now at the Biblical three score and ten I can't seem to get my fill of the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment