Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Are you eagerly awaiting His coming? (Maranatha!) What proofs can you give to a yes answer? 501-2 - 11 - 7

As I started this answer with a “YES” the mailman knocked on the door to deliver DVDs I ordered from the Christian Book website including a title, “Gone,” The movie “Gone” deals with the Rapture and its aftermath on a small group of people who were “left behind.” The movie played loose with what is written in the Book of Revelation, however, the timing of the arrival of the DVD was interesting.I wake up in the morning still here on planet earth and feel a minute of sadness that Jesus didn’t come for us. Then I think, “Not my will, but Your will.”

Here I’m referring to Jesus coming in the air for His Church, and not His coming after the Tribulation. I am very excited and eager for the Blessed Hope, however, there are many who are in need of salvation. I’m hoping to bring more into the Kingdom while there is time by:

1. Praying for their salvation
2. Leaving “breadcrumbs “ on the Internet
3. Preparing flash drives of information for my children concerning the prophecies of the coming Messiah fulfilled by Jesus, proof of the Word and more
4. Use any opening to mention that it is time to be “right with God"
5. Read websites such as “Raptureready” daily and refer to them in chat room posts
6. Check websites for latest information concerning weather, earthquakes, volcanos, political issues and more
7. Follow information posted by KI such as K-Rations

As for me, I try to lead a life worthy of being caught up when Jesus comes for His bride. I wish I deserved to be qualified like Paul to write, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day —and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.” 2 Timothy 4:7-8.

Added later:

People are so invested in a universe than is billions of years old so they don’t have to think about being responsible to their Creator. The religion of evolution is just that, a religion. To those who bow down at the altar of evolution we are no more than an accident and life has little value. So kill the unborn and those people who are burdens to society. There is even some discussion in Europe about 'After-birth abortion' being ethical.
The truth of a young world is all around us, in the sea shells I found at about 6500 feet in Arizona, in the Grand Canyon and in so many places. It is so frustrating to hear people insult God as fable, don’t they know they are condemning themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment