Thursday, May 18, 2017

Yes, demons exist, stay prayed up! 531-1 - 8 - 4

Demons “believe and tremble” (James 2:19):
– They recognized—and acknowledged – his deity;
– They believed in a future judgment  (Mt 8:29) and in a place of future torment (v.31) in the abousso;
 – They also believed in prayer: they beg Jesus to not send them into the abousso; but rather into the pigs. (Demons can’t enter animals without permission?)
[CM’s, The Gospel of Luke]
During a Hebrew (before Jesus) exorcism the demon had to identify himself. As a result, exorcism of a deaf person was impossible for all, that is all but Jesus. Exorcising an unnamed demon was evidence of the Messianic authority of Jesus.
During the tribulation, there will demonic locusts with a king whose named Abaddon.
Rev 9:2-3, “2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.” [KJV] 
“Revelation 9:8-10 With hair like women's, they were attractive and seductive. With lion-like teeth, they were ferocious and cruel. With armor-like iron breastplates, they were difficult to attack and destroy. With wings that made a great sound, they were terrifying and demoralizing. Tails like scorpions equipped them to torture both physically and mentally. Their power ... to hurt men five months meant unrelieved suffering.”
[Believer’s Bible Commentary]
I’ve owned acreage in a rather remote area in northeastern Arizona for about 20 years. For the last several years, I spend my summers there. Before that I spend little time there and a good friend often stayed on the property. The few times I stayed there I slept in a trailer and was awaken by a knock on the door. At breakfast, I asked my friend why he was knocking on the trailer door in the middle of the night. Oops, not him. I left a few days later I think for Michigan so my friend moved into the trailer. Later he told me he also heard knocking.
There was not a presence of evil rather something that didn’t belong. My friend has long since moved into an apartment and the trailer stayed empty for years. I now spend six months on my property but in another newer trailer. No knocking, however, if I feel things are not quite right I say something like “I repudiate anything not of God in the name of Jesus, not of myself but through the blood of Jesus.”
Demon are real and can enter a host body. Best defense is to stay prayed up. President Trump was prayed into the office of the POTUS. The extreme reactions of Hillary’s people seem demonically inspired. There are people with wild, distorted faces making nearly inhuman sounds. I, like many other, pray for the protection of President Trump, his family and administration.
1 Peter 5:8, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

No comments:

Post a Comment