Saturday, February 24, 2018

I'm saved so what am I doing with it? 543 - 1 - 4

My love, respect and awe of God is central to my life. I am passionate about bringing people into the Kingdom. Time is short and so many are rushing though the wide gate. Matthew 7:13-14, “13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
Sadly, many are heading through the wide gate due to false teachings. Many religious leaders are promoting a more universal and less Biblical approach to religion as foretold nearly 2000 years ago in 2 Timothy, “will not endure sound doctrine; having itching ears, turn away from the truth, and turn to fables.” I often counter misinformation, however and to quote CM, “The only barrier to truth is the presumption that you already have it.”  
I seek to be a productive Christian Apologist with the Internet is my primary mission field. Facebook provides fertile ground. When I read some of the comments made by unbelievers I cringe, and think have they no fear of God, what of their eternal destination? I have a blog devoted to the Word of God that has a small but worldwide readership. Currently I have more page-views from Russia than the United States.
We are in the days of Isaiah 5:20, “Woe (H1945) unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” 
Woe, H1945, an interjection meaning alas! It is used in lamenting a person's death, It is used in prophetic announcements of judgment or threats.
[The Complete Word Study Dictionary]
This is the fourth of the six woes in Isaiah 5 and concerns those who distort moral distinctions, denying the difference between good and evil, when good is called bad and bad is called good; abortion and homosexuality being prime examples.
That the Bible is the inspired Word of God is undeniable based on many fulfilled prophecies. There too often is bitterness aimed by unbelievers at believers; thankfully I have “The whole armour of God.”
180 degrees removed the unbelievers are those It caught up in “works,” for example members of the Catholic Church. Works denigrate Jesus’ death on the cross as not being enough, so I ask What part of “It is finished” is not clear? Here I’m very concerned as I have many Catholic friends and family. Indoctrination is so complete that I can do little more than pray.
Death can happen in a split second and if unsaved there is no changing one’s eternal destination. Nevertheless, God knows our heart, so I pray that many will cry out to Jesus with their last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment