Sunday, March 10, 2013

Why would there be tears in heaven? What opportunities in your daily life will you use to fulfill Christ's purposes? 547-2 - 24-1

To again quote CM there will be “a difference between ‘Entering’ Heaven and having an ‘Inheriting’ when you get there.” CM quips that “An invitation to my home allows you to enter it, but not to rearrange the furniture. You can ‘enter’ a hotel; but that doesn’t mean you ‘inherit’ it. Inheritances (privileges) will be widely variable, as rewards… And many, when they ‘get to heaven,’ will be disappointed! (Glad to be there, of course, but upset because they will realize the opportunities that they have missed…).”

In his briefing CM alluded to tears in Heaven due to lost opportunities during our incarnation. So that in Heaven some may be relegated to an area distance from the presence of Jesus. When we are in heaven how much of the earth will we remember? I would think we will have an awareness of those that we love who are not with us as well as the millions of people who have been left behind to face the tribulation. So yes, I expect that there will be tears in heaven.
I am concerned for the salvation of my children as I “dropped the ball” regarding their Christian development. During my college days my children and I attended weekly church services. After college I drifted away and therefore of allowed my children to drift away from the church. Both of my children are very aware of my status as a born-again Christian and likely find it more entertaining than anything else. Since they're both pretty much set in their ways about all I can do is to pray for them and at least get them materials to study in the event they are left behind.

After the church has been rapture the only thing standing between those left behind in the deception of Satan will be what information we leave for them. I expect that Christian websites such as Rapture Ready will be shut down long before any prepaid web hosting runs out. Bibles will be forbidden as will any Judeo-Christian books. I sent family members flash drives with lots of files including the hundred plus Old Testament prophecies that Jesus fulfilled. It is my prayer that my children will be influenced by and share them. And it's not just my children or family or friends that are left behind, I'm concerned about the millions upon millions of people who are destined to go through the hell on earth of the Tribulation.

Living with and helping to care for my mother keeps me rather isolated so I use the Internet to witness to people. I network on Facebook and Like, Share and Post. I have joined several special interest groups on Facebook including colleges I attended and in my major field. I often post or share articles on Christianity exposing many to them. I have an online blog that not many people wander into but now and then they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment