Monday, July 17, 2023

Time once more to review the unconditional covenants made by God with Israel

 Time once more to review the unconditional covenants made by God with Israel. 

February 2016 I posted, “As for the United States, again and again the POTUS and his minions fail to support Israel and actually undermine her in mockery of God’s Word. Isaiah 5:5, “And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:” So much for the hedge of protection around America. As America has done to Israel….”

We had a four year reprieve during the Trump Administration which was very supportive of Israel. Just one accomplishment was to finally move our Embassy to Jerusalem.  Now the election of 2020, questionable as it was/ is, removed God’s Warrior Jehu from office.  

2 1/2 years of a Biden/ Harris /Obama administration, what of Israel? At least our Embassy remains in Jerusalem. That said, the Biden administration has been less than supportive of Israel. 

So it is time once again to review the Four Unconditional Covenants made by God with Israel:

The Abrahamic Covenant:

 “And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting  covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.” (Genesis 17:7-8).

The Land Covenant:

In Genesis 15 God instructed Abram to construct an offering and then caused Abram to enter a deep sleep. God foretold of the time that the Israelites would be strangers in a land not theirs, however, when they would come out of a period of enslavement they would be given an unconditional title to land as described in verse 18 through 21. This was a unilateral land covenant granted to Abram and his descendants.

The Davidic Covenant:

Nathan the prophet told King David God’s unconditional covenant. 2 Samuel 7:12, “And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.” 2 Samuel 7:16, “And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established forever.”

The Everlasting Covenant:

God promised Isaac in Genesis 26:3-4, "Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed."

Now with the current administration have we lost God’s blessing? Genesis 12:3, “ And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” 

What a wild ride the last few years have been. A pandemic and experimental "vaccines," iron control of many on the planet, friends and family turned on each other over wearing masks and vaxxed vs the unvaxxed. Economical ruin, churches closed many not to be reopened. Globalists talk of a reset.

My concern, we've just seen the tip of the iceberg. 



No comments:

Post a Comment