Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Joined the Online Koinonia Institue, Nowto Feed on the Word

  I bought Chuck Missler's Learn the Bible in 24 Hours several years ago and it's great. Before God TV changed it's signal I would watch Dr. Missler. I've listened to a number of his teaching on the firefighter for Christ website.

  I joke that I'm both tired and retired, however, it's not in me to sit quietly by. After decades as a technocrat, I now make jewelry and have ecommerce carts Online. Like most people today I find business is very slow, plus studying the Word is more satisfying.

  I spend my summers in my home state of Michigan and my winters in Arizona. I attend good Bible based churches in both states and join in Bible studies. I'm finding that the older I get the more time I spend with the Lord. Often I get so impatience with people and their denigrating the Bible and Jesus, don't they know that they are condemning themselves to the wide gate? I know that we are to pray for their coming into the Kingdom so I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment