Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Taxes? How About Pay It Forward to God!

   Now that the super committee has failed to reach any agreement, I don’t know what will happen to our country, however, I agree we have a spending problem and IMO, little accountability by those spending tax dollars.

   Although I’m one of those who doesn’t currently pay income tax as I’m on a fixed income from earned entitlements, Social Security and a company pension, I pay it forward to God. Operation Blessings (OB) does so much good both here in the US and around the world. As my fixed income stays fixed and expenses go up, my wish is that I could do more. Another wish is that our governor officials would be held as accountable for spending as OB is:


As we approach Thanksgiving, please watch this short video about OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment