Thursday, December 1, 2011

eBay Posts Revisited

I've long had  another blog where I was posting concerning faith.  I'm coping some of these posts to this blog as a more appropriate platform.

Posted on eBay's Store Chat Room 8/30/10:
kathie wrote, While I'm not sure I see God's hand in our current economic situation - the fingerprints of the politicians are all over it. I'm sure I see God's hand in our current economic situation. Meecabay, you are doing a very courageous job of defending the Faith. It's a difficult undertaking these days, the Bible warned of great deception.

I'm a life-time student. After 9/11 I read up on Islam and what I read would be more frightening if I didn't know God is in control. Our leaders, and I include both Presidents Bush's, have and are backing away from Israel. You'd think we learn that God was very serious in his text book, the Bible when he said in Genesis 12:3:
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you."
We turn our backs on Israel and often within days we have a natural disaster and/or economic set-back. We now have a very anti-Israel president and his minions in office.

David Barton is the Founder and President of WallBuilders which presents America's forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on our moral, religious and constitutional heritage. I heard David speak on Cable and have a set of his DVDs on my wish list.

I've likely recommended this book before, a quick but informative read: Fast Facts on False Teachings By Ron Carlson, Ed Decker is an easy–to–use resource that provides powerful insights for sharing the biblical gospel with people ensnared by false religions and philosophies. The authors are cult experts provide readers quick, clear facts on the major cults and false teachings of today. Short, informative chapters contrast the cults’ theologies with the truth found in God’s Word. Included is Atheism, Buddhism, Evolution, Hinduism, Islam, Satanism and more.

For those of you who are offended by the use of God and/or Jesus please understand that it was/ is a directive:
The Great Commission - A Personal Instruction:
The Great Commission is one of the most significant passages in the Holy Bible. First, it's the last recorded personal instruction given by Jesus to His disciples. Second, it's a special calling from Jesus Christ to all His followers to take specific action while on this earth. The Great Commission is found in the Gospel of Matthew.

Before many of you marginalize the Bible by saying it's a book made up by man. The Bible is the Word inspirited by God and was written by about 40 authors over a period of hundreds of years. Hundreds of prophecies have been fulfilled. Here is a link to a list of Prophecies that Jesus Christ Fulfilled, Link. This is a very good source of information as it's a table lay-out of:
o What the prophecy was
o Where in the Old Testament the Prophecy is written
o Where in the New Testament the Prophecy is fulfilled

I feel a great sadness for the many lost souls and yes, There will be tears in Heaven, I knew, why didn't I tell you......

No comments:

Post a Comment