Friday, October 23, 2015

What isf an “entry” in spiritual warfare. In today’s culture, what “entries” are readily available? 533-2 - 4 - 2

Weekends during the summer I have a shop which I carry mostly beads and jewelry but also have mineral specimens and crystals. Having spent a number of years circling the drain of the New Age I can carry on a discussion with those holding many beliefs. Just yesterday a woman was telling me she was into spirituality and assumed that I was as well. I mentioned the late Sai Baba and she was amazed that anyone knew about him. She mentioned that her mother had been a Sai Babs devotee and stayed at his ashram for 20 years. This gave me an opportunity to say there was nothing new in the New Age, pretty much recycled Eastern spirituality. I’m concerned that rather than gently witnessing to her I may have reinforced her occult beliefs.
Some in the New Apostolic Reformation are claiming to manifest gold teeth, gold dust and gemstones. Nothing new here as Sai Bara had done that for decades.
A few weeks ago a good friend was excited because her son had given her an Ouija board. Rather than cautioning her concerning the entities that have been known to jump on an Ouija board I referred her to Jane Roberts who channeled an entity named Seth for decades. This entity manifested itself when Me. Roberts was playing with an Ouija board. Ms. Roberts died at the relatively young age of 55 and had been ill for decades.
In his commentary Angels Volume 2: The Invisible War, Chuck Missler warns that “You and I are involved in a invisible war in hyperspace—a supernatural warfare in which we are both the puppets and prize!” CM discusses fallen angels, demons, spiritual warfare, and our ultimate protection as Christians: the Armor of God. Very informative!
So what of ETs? It has long been my belief that ETs and abductions were a bleed through from another dimension. They occurred when people indulge in occult practices thus opening themselves to ETs and inviting abduction. There are many rather consistence stories of abductions and being probed, the fallen ones experimenting with human DNA? So many ways to invite entities into your environment. In addition to the Ouija board there is table tipping and sessions with mediums, astrology, psychic readings and more.
Isaiah 47:12-13 calls out sorceries astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators and their ultimate destiny; Isaiah 47:14, “Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.”
As a very young child I gave my life to Jesus. In all the decades that I wandered off the narrow path and the years that I dabbled in the New Age I believe that Jesus had of a hedge of protection around me. So no entities took root.

No comments:

Post a Comment