Monday, February 19, 2018

Psalm 146:1, “Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.” Double praise, very strong devotion on the part of the Psalmist who believes in the existence of his soul. I often listen to Praise and Worship music and it does play to something deep within; my soul?
Psalm 146:2, “While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.” While I’m in this incarnation I will praise the Lord and after I drop my tent, I will praise Him throughout eternity.
Psalm 146:3-4, “3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.” 4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.”
Psalm 2:1-4, :1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 
Princes, POTUS, come and go, nevertheless the Lord is forevermore, and I will trust in the Lord. That said, in my opinion God has provided our country with a President for such a time as this. 
Psalm 146:5, “Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:” My hope is in the Lord who said “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”
Psalm 6, “Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth forever:” God the Creator is Omnipotent and unchanging.
Psalm 146:7, “Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:” Although I’m just passing through I’m provided for and better than food is the living water. Even prison could not keep out the love and judgment of God.
Psalm 146:8-9, “8 The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous: 9 The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down. 
The Lord opens the eyes of the blind be it physical or spiritually and relieves those who are bowed down with burdens, the widows, and the orphans. The Lord loves the righteous and brings down the wicked.
Psalm 146:10, “The LORD shall reign forever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.” The Lord shall reign throughout eternity and I will be will Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment