Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Will you accept the Issachar Challenge? Why or why not? I 601 - 01-6

Yes I will accept the Issachar Challenge! I always like a challenge and this is shaping up to be one. I likely jumped into this course before I’m really prepared for it; however, like the camel, my nose is under the tent flap.I study the Word of God whenever I can get a Selah Moment. I’ve been helping to care for my elderly mom in California since the first of the year. It seems like a life-time away from my Arizona church family. I often say that here I am in California, the land of Atheists, Agnostics, New Agers and Catholics.

My mom converted to the Catholic Church about 10 years ago I think mostly because most of her friends were Catholics. I didn’t think too much about the Catholic Church all these years until here I am surrounded by them. I’ve attended church with mom a few times out of family duty. The last time was Christmas Eve day; the church has a capacity of 1400 and holds several services each week. As I looked around at all the hundreds of adults and innocent children I felt a great sense of sadness. The priest would say something and the people would repeat their canned replies.

So here I am in a crash course on Catholic doctrine and what an education I’m getting. The church is a money making organization that holds one’s soul for ransom, at least in my opinion. That said I’ll give them credit for taking a stand against same sex marriage and abortions. And that said, in my opinion and in agreement with Dave Hunt, the Roman Catholic Church will be “The woman who Rides the Beast” of Revelation taking millions into the Tribulation.

I will attempt to become an expert in the specific surveillance area of the Global/Ecumenical Religion with a complement of The Struggle for Jerusalem. There is a group called “Evangelicals and Catholics Together;” just warms the heart after hundreds of thousands were killed as a result of the Grand Inquisition. Interestingly, the Grand Inquisitor didn't pronounce sentence, but handed over convicted heretics to secular authorities. Shades of Revelation 17:2.

And then there is Chrislam promoted by religious leaders. What part of Genesis 12:3 has the world forgotten?
 
I will strive to give my analysis and explain it coherently, a challenge for me as my keyboard skills do not keep up with my thoughts. I’ll attempt to “give well-thought out practical suggestions on what we as believers should do with this knowledge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment