Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Personal Inventory" I601 - Session 01-7

Education:
· Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University

· Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Fairleigh Dickinson's University

· Self-taught on mainframe computers and conversant in several Fourth Generation Languages
 
Work Experience:

· The Consumer Products Industry as a Packaging Technologist

· The Aerospace Industry as a Packaging Technologist combining it with my mainframe computer skills into my own little area of expertise

· Shortly before and after early retirement I stated to make jewelry and craft items. These I attempted to sell both at markets and online. I maintain an ecommerce cart; however, now I pretty much ignore it.


Pass-times? More like what I’m really passionate about:

· I dream of going to the Holy Land

· Learning and growing in the Lord

· Watching weather, economy, political and earthquake activity for trends such as in Japan last year (1)

· Starting my day with websites such as Rapture Ready and Dave Hunt’s The Berean Call website

· Great sense of urgency as time is short to bring family and friends and others into the Kingdom

· Countering the influences of the Catholic Church on my family and friends, a very touchy undertaking
 
Significant personal experiences:

· My parents were divorced when I was a toddler so my mom was a great role model.

· I nearly drowned about age five and so I have never had a fear of dying.

· Polio at age six with the result of a disability and a "can do" attitude

· Two children in my late teens and a divorce a few years later

· Undergraduate degree and off to the working world.

Spiritual gifts, well perhaps:

· In the church from a toddler through college always seemed to have a very close relationship with Jesus so Jesus never let me go in all those years. John 10:27 "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

· I do seem to be in the right place at the right time. I was able to witness to millions via the NBC Today Show 30 years ago.

· Years ago and during my questioning years I played around the edges of the New Age and later spent two years at night school in a “New Thought” seminary and was ordained. How could this be spiritual gifts? I have learned to be very discerning and more able to resist the lies of the devil so persuasively expressed by the Global/Ecumenical Religion movement. I seem to sense patterns in events when I’m in a quiet reflective situation, very much not the case in my present life situation
 
Much as I love my family I can understand Jesus’ saying, Matthew 12:47-49 - King James Version (KJV) “47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!”

So fellow KI students, you are my sisters and brothers in Christ. I thank God for all of you and for the wonderful opportunity we have in this excellent place of learning and fellowship here at KI.
(1) Blog posting 3/16/2011 “Earthquakes, A Pattern?”
 
On March 11 I posted on a forum that FOXNEWS just provided the link I've been following since the 2010 Easter Day earthquake. Now on the 16th once again I seem to be ahead of FOXNEWS with respect to the lead up to the 8.9 magnitude earthquake as they are now discussing it. I don't have any supernatural insight, only of opening my eyes. There were many, many earthquakes of 4.5 magnitude and above before the 8.9, a pattern? Earlier this year I noted that there were about 100 earthquakes in the BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION in about a 48 hour period.

No comments:

Post a Comment