Friday, June 10, 2016

the nature and fabric of space 519-2 - 15 - 2

When I was in high school and didn't know what I didn't know I first started studying Einstein and his Special Theory of Relativity. Besides understanding that time was the fourth dimension, I realized that when nearing the speed of light objects underwent some massive physical changes. Since our nearest star, other than the sun, is four light years from Earth it just seem totally impractical that beings from other systems would visit our little blue planet.
For years I argued that there was no such thing as ET coming from another planetary system but rather beings coming from another dimension. Before I ever heard of fallen angels I intuitively understood that there was bleed through from other dimensions.
Now that I have 4 1/2 years of studying with CM I realize that my earlier thinking was very linear in nature and that I was limiting God.
God is in no way limited to my four dimensional thinking. String theory is something I would like to understand but not today. I now realize that God can create wormhole, wrinkles in the fabric of space, bend space and more. This certainly implies that space distances do not necessarily radiate in straight lines from Earth.
Some of my best (weird) thinking to come to me when I’m in that in between stage, neither asleep nor awake. I started thinking about the first and second dimensions and how do we know they exist. The first dimension is often represented by a straight-line on a piece of paper. Wait a minute that's not one dimension because the line drawn has a dimension to it. Then what we call second dimension would be using the same sheet of paper with lines and/ or circles drawn on it. Again there would be the thickness of the line, now a third dimension.
But I digress so what of the nature and fabric of space.
Job 9:8, “Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.” As an aside, Jesus “treadeth upon the waves of the sea” in Matthew 14:26.
Isaiah 64:1, “Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.” Rend, so space can be torn.
Psalm 102:25-26, “25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. 26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:” So "space can be worn out like a garment."
Psalm 19:1, “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” Again, God can create wormhole, wrinkles in the fabric of space, bend space and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment