Sunday, August 19, 2012

What about you? What are you doing to fulfill Genesis 12. What are your thoughts concerning the Sheep and Goat judgment? What is your current action plan? BTE 601-4-7

“What are your thoughts concerning the Sheep and Goat judgment?” I’m thankful that I’ll be coming back with Jesus rather than standing in judgment as He separates those who survived the Tribulation into sheep and goats. “And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.” Matthew 25:32-33.
Matthew 25:37-40, “Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

For years I have pointed out to people that when Jesus said my brethren He was referring to Israel. Jesus was born a Jew, a fact often overlooked by those who would rewrite the Bible. It would be very difficult to accept that Matthew is speaking of the Jews while adhering to replacement theology.

As for Genesis 12:3, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed,” I support Israel both by being an advocate for Israel and by donating to various Christian/Israel groups. I've long been a member of Christians United for Israel and other groups. When I was attending a Baptist Church in Arizona it seemed like it was always me who asked for prayers for the peace of Jerusalem. Prayers, speaking up for Israel, sharing the Gospel and donating to proactive groups is my primary action plan. Our current administration seems to be disengaging itself from Israel so come Election Day, the most pro-Israel candidates.

There is a question that has been bothering me for some time. Did the Holocaust victims who were of the age of accountability and who did not come to Jesus as they were herded into the gas chambers go to hell? Again, I’m very pro-Israel; however, I’m also very concerned about the Jews who died since Jesus walked the earth. Did God’s covenant with Israel completely take a sabbatical during the Church age until the Rapture of the Church? The Jews are back in the land in unbelief with a very small Messianic (Completed) Jewish population which will be Raptured; an estimated 10,000 according to Wikipedia. During the Time of Jacob’s Troubles one third of the remnant will come to faith; are the two thirds that are killed during Jacob’s trouble consigned to hell? Hopefully many will become Tribulation saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment