Friday, October 20, 2017

Watchman on the Wall 508-1 - 4 - 2

Paul tells us to “be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might” and “If God be for us, who can be against us?” In Ephesians 6:11-13, “11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
So I wear the full armour of God and am thus protected from outside distractions, I discern God’s will for me by listening to that small, still voice. When I’m in fellowship with God things just seem to go right in my life. Then this truly applies, Philippians 4:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Although we have a new and more Godly administration, our world still seems to be spinning out of control. Both the progressives and the RINO are doing their best to obstruct President Trump from doing his job. Then there is the rumored Shadow Government also working against President Trump and of course there is the OWG working to take over.
If I were not in accord with God, the above malefactors would be frightening. However, Job 19:25, “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:”
For years I’ve felt that God has me as a Watchman on the Wall, not unlike the crazed man holding a sign, “Repent, the end is near.” For the last several months I’ve been feeling push to change my sign to read, “We’re not being told the truth, EMP is a clear and present danger.”
“EMPTY THREAT OR SERIOUS DANGER: ASSESSING NORTH KOREA’S RISK TO THE HOMELAND” October 12, 2017
[http://docs.house.gov/meetings/HM/HM09/20171012/106467/HHRG-115-HM09-Wstate-PryP-20171012.pdf]
Ezekiel is compared to a watchman in Ezekiel Chapter 33. If Ezekiel warns the people faithfully, but they do not hear, then they will be responsible for their own destruction. If he fails to warn the people, and they perish, “God will require their blood at the watchman's hand.” Ouch!
America is not found in the end days unless… Nahum 2:12-13, “12 The lion did tear in pieces enough for his whelps, and strangled for his lionesses, and filled his holes with prey, and his dens with ravin. 13 Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will burn her chariots in the smoke, and the sword shall devour thy young lions: and I will cut off thy prey from the earth, and the voice of thy messengers shall no more be heard.”
An EMP could effectively wipe out America, the lion’s whelp unless…

No comments:

Post a Comment